1. POLITICS & ELECTION: FX traders should be on the lookout for what happens in France election and Germany politicking.
2. DONALD TRUMP POLICY: President Donald Trump should be watched closely based on his policies. How much of his promises will be fulfilled?
3. FED: Federal Reserve policies have significant impact on the Foreign Exchange Market. Watch out as economy data are released like unemployment claims.
4. BREXIT: The United Kingdom has shown a good strength to withstand the outcome of Brexit vote. Actual exit from the European Union will begin in 2017 when Article 50 will be implemented.
5. JAPAN: The Jap Yen is really strong but it has weakened against the dollar and the Yuan recently. This will aid Japanese export trade as it becomes cheaper to buy from Japan.
6. CHINA: Being a major player in the international market. The Chinese are mostly labeled currency manipulator. What policies will be churned out goes a long in determining market direction.
7. OIL PRICES: Oil producing countries unanimously agreed to cut output in 2017. If well implemented, there will be appreciation in oil prices in the global market.
8. EVENTUALITIES: Eventualities are bound to happen and drive the market crazy. Traders should buckle up for such eventualities generally known as the UNKNOWN factor.